1 post • joined 4 Sep 2012
This is a good article and makes for some interesting reading. However I do think that companies have opted to simply stop spending on replacement kit in terms of desktops. They will look to replace them when either,
* The warrenty run outs,
* The unit dies
* The user's requirements change, a laptop is brought and this PC is re-issued
The board members seem like enjoy using tablets and at the moment iPads as they currently have the "blackberry" appeal (when BB (Blackberry) units first appeared it was a status to others that you were at the cutting edge of technology and needed to respond to emails at the drop of a hat.)
I think the state of play with the worlds finances is playing havoc with business's IT plans and spends...
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months