1 post • joined 4 Sep 2012
This is a good article and makes for some interesting reading. However I do think that companies have opted to simply stop spending on replacement kit in terms of desktops. They will look to replace them when either,
* The warrenty run outs,
* The unit dies
* The user's requirements change, a laptop is brought and this PC is re-issued
The board members seem like enjoy using tablets and at the moment iPads as they currently have the "blackberry" appeal (when BB (Blackberry) units first appeared it was a status to others that you were at the cutting edge of technology and needed to respond to emails at the drop of a hat.)
I think the state of play with the worlds finances is playing havoc with business's IT plans and spends...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM