1 post • joined 4 Sep 2012
Tens of petabytes in a single production system, definitely real today with several Cleversafe customers (first hand knowledge). Tens of exabytes in production, not that far off given the growth of data and the need to keep more available and online for analysis. Challenge is to make sure you have an architecture and a platform that can get there when your organization needs you to be there.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE