1 post • joined 4 Sep 2012
Tens of petabytes in a single production system, definitely real today with several Cleversafe customers (first hand knowledge). Tens of exabytes in production, not that far off given the growth of data and the need to keep more available and online for analysis. Challenge is to make sure you have an architecture and a platform that can get there when your organization needs you to be there.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait