2 posts • joined 2 Sep 2012
Re: RE: This bug represents a cultural problem at FB
This is security 101. You don't send user modifiable parameters. You don't send parameters in clear text. Absolutely stupid.
There should be no reason to "test" this scenario: the scenario should not exist. FacePlant "technology" sucks; you entrust your stuff to FacePlant, prepare to have your information harvested.
department of redundancy department
"One of the affected sites stored its passwords unencrypted in plaintext."
Not both unencrypted AND plaintext?!?! The horror!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR