2 posts • joined 2 Sep 2012
Re: RE: This bug represents a cultural problem at FB
This is security 101. You don't send user modifiable parameters. You don't send parameters in clear text. Absolutely stupid.
There should be no reason to "test" this scenario: the scenario should not exist. FacePlant "technology" sucks; you entrust your stuff to FacePlant, prepare to have your information harvested.
department of redundancy department
"One of the affected sites stored its passwords unencrypted in plaintext."
Not both unencrypted AND plaintext?!?! The horror!
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months