4 posts • joined Friday 31st August 2012 09:29 GMT
Re: Life in Mars
Nope, sorry Mark, but there is a psychological phenomenon called Pareidolia.
So basically you are seeing what you want to see, much like when I look up at a cloud and see a dragon.
As far as I could see, all the images you cited on Facebook were just rocks, and in some cases jpeg artifacts.
5G? What a load of tosh. 802.11ac is the 27th revision of the standard.
The only way you could call it 5th Gen is if you go a-Gen1, b-Gen2, g-Gen3, n-Gen4, ac-Gen5, then ad-Gen6 (WiGig).
As the comments above seem to indicate, calling it 5G, makes the commentards think it has something to do with mobile phones.
I can tell by the pixels!!
I'm astonished this even made it to an article on the reg. That chassis in the first image is obviously being held sideways, yet they have shopped the apple logo and dock connection as if the displayed edge was the bottom.
Try harder next time: 3/10
3TB + memory sticks FTW
"The box only holds 3TB - USB sticks will hold more and you can carry them in your pocket." - Awsome, can you point me in the direction of these 3TB+ USB sticks?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging