5 posts • joined 28 Aug 2012
Details of rules breach
Questions to ask objectors
Do you own a mobile phone? 99.9% ob objectors will probably own a modern smartphone, in which case the followup question is: How do you expect to use it?
Too many moving parts...
Hands are so steam-punk. An 'Atomic Clock" needs a digital display.
Has anyone ever considered using Molyslip to speed up an electronic device before?
Re: 4-sided, Rounded corners...
No... This phone borrows it's aethetics from the entire history of handheld devices, if you want a device to be easily held by one hand and to fit comfortably in a pocket what other shape can you make it?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!