5 posts • joined 28 Aug 2012
Details of rules breach
Questions to ask objectors
Do you own a mobile phone? 99.9% ob objectors will probably own a modern smartphone, in which case the followup question is: How do you expect to use it?
Too many moving parts...
Hands are so steam-punk. An 'Atomic Clock" needs a digital display.
Has anyone ever considered using Molyslip to speed up an electronic device before?
Re: 4-sided, Rounded corners...
No... This phone borrows it's aethetics from the entire history of handheld devices, if you want a device to be easily held by one hand and to fit comfortably in a pocket what other shape can you make it?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks