5 posts • joined 28 Aug 2012
Details of rules breach
Questions to ask objectors
Do you own a mobile phone? 99.9% ob objectors will probably own a modern smartphone, in which case the followup question is: How do you expect to use it?
Too many moving parts...
Hands are so steam-punk. An 'Atomic Clock" needs a digital display.
Has anyone ever considered using Molyslip to speed up an electronic device before?
Re: 4-sided, Rounded corners...
No... This phone borrows it's aethetics from the entire history of handheld devices, if you want a device to be easily held by one hand and to fit comfortably in a pocket what other shape can you make it?
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed