1 post • joined Thursday 23rd August 2012 11:55 GMT
Compare this to Utility companies
Imagine if Utility companies were allowed to get away with this kind of behaviour.
"That will be 10p / KWh please. Unless you want to use your TV and then we will charge you double."
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst