3 posts • joined 22 Aug 2012
Re: Remember those old "Get a Mac" commercials?
Perhaps you'd be better off criticizing the Mac platform when it isn't mentioned *after* Windows in a vulnerability list and for a problem that is entirely the fault of a third-party anyway.
I'm not saying the Mac is invulnerable, just that obvious troll is obvious.
This was an excellent opportunity to uninstall Flash.
One can think of it as the ultimate Flash security patch.
Amazon's pricing is complex, and they no doubt like it that way.
It's not clear from their site whether the "Retrieval Fees" are in addition to or in lieu of the bandwidth charges.
If you're using Amazon Glacier for backup purposes, prepare to be smacked when you need to retrieve everything in a hurry. Even for archive purposes there are probably surprises in the pricing.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph