2 posts • joined Wednesday 22nd August 2012 00:32 GMT
Where is Jimmy Carr when you need him?
I'll get my coat!
The real reason is..
They are steadily shifting more and more capacity over to the Philippines because Filipino workers are far cheaper, far better educated and most importantly actually enjoy their work..
They can't come out and say this because it will just garner them even more bad press, and of course most of their employees do not support/are frightened of their off-shoring obsession.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN