1 post • joined 20 Aug 2012
Political Correctness Run Amok
So let me get this straight: A company teams up with other companies to sell legally purchasable goods in order to send the proceeds to a charity, and this is shot down (pun intended) because libs and the media have a prejudice against said legally purchasable product?
Would this same 'outrage' occur if EA instead decided to have a BBQ cookoff to support a military charity and PETA showed up griping about slaughtered cows?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?