1 post • joined 20 Aug 2012
Political Correctness Run Amok
So let me get this straight: A company teams up with other companies to sell legally purchasable goods in order to send the proceeds to a charity, and this is shot down (pun intended) because libs and the media have a prejudice against said legally purchasable product?
Would this same 'outrage' occur if EA instead decided to have a BBQ cookoff to support a military charity and PETA showed up griping about slaughtered cows?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats