1 post • joined 20 Aug 2012
Political Correctness Run Amok
So let me get this straight: A company teams up with other companies to sell legally purchasable goods in order to send the proceeds to a charity, and this is shot down (pun intended) because libs and the media have a prejudice against said legally purchasable product?
Would this same 'outrage' occur if EA instead decided to have a BBQ cookoff to support a military charity and PETA showed up griping about slaughtered cows?
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe