1 post • joined 20 Aug 2012
Political Correctness Run Amok
So let me get this straight: A company teams up with other companies to sell legally purchasable goods in order to send the proceeds to a charity, and this is shot down (pun intended) because libs and the media have a prejudice against said legally purchasable product?
Would this same 'outrage' occur if EA instead decided to have a BBQ cookoff to support a military charity and PETA showed up griping about slaughtered cows?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?