4 posts • joined 20 Aug 2012
Palestinians already have a country
It's called Jordon.
And the Gaza Strip is just part of Egypt.
I pity the poor "Palestinians" who have been held hostage by all the other Arab "brother" nations as a knife held to Israel's throat.
Bring up the Bodies [Kindle Edition]
Hilary Mantel (Author)
Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
This price was set by the publisher
Amazon Price New from
Kindle Edition $21.14
I don't use them for streaming (no client on my LG Internet TV, and who wants to watch family movies on their laptop?
They are already *extremely* slow at turning discs around, with waits of three or four days after marking a title "returned" until the next disc arrives. I hope that the staff being shed are not the ones responsible for filling envelopes.
They are a poor company and I only deal with them because choice is very limited here.
He is obviously referring to slavery
I love that! The values America was founded on. Rich white guys having the vote. Mmmm... rich white guys.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indescructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY