1 post • joined Saturday 18th August 2012 08:50 GMT
Re: Ageism much?
Did you read this article or just the title? It clearly states that there are elderly people who are comfortable with smartphones, just not the majority.
My own father just got a smartphone for his 76th birthday and he is quite happy with it.
I am in my mid 50s and always found "feature phones" totally confusing to use, the menu structure was always different on differing makes and I never got the hang of texting. At least I can pick up any android phone and have a good idea where to find all the settings, apps etc. and can text on a full keyboard.
Sent from my Sony Tablet S, one of the best android tablets (of it's time)
Sherlock, because he looked before commenting.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month