2 posts • joined 17 Aug 2012
Re: Longer USB cables = FAIL
Threat to profits, more like.
His fluorescent lights were overlooked in favour of Edison's filament bulbs because of investors' interests in Tungsten mining; and JP Morgan himself 'pulled the plug' on Tesla's wireless power system as soon as he found out it wasn't being built to just transmit horse race results to playboys on boats! No profit in 'free energy for all' now was there?
And there still isn't.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE