2 posts • joined 17 Aug 2012
Re: Longer USB cables = FAIL
Threat to profits, more like.
His fluorescent lights were overlooked in favour of Edison's filament bulbs because of investors' interests in Tungsten mining; and JP Morgan himself 'pulled the plug' on Tesla's wireless power system as soon as he found out it wasn't being built to just transmit horse race results to playboys on boats! No profit in 'free energy for all' now was there?
And there still isn't.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?