1 post • joined 16 Aug 2012
Why are we ignoring cyber terrorism?
Every day we hear about more and more attacks against critical infrastructure. It concerns me to think of the number of lives that need to be lost in order to get the attention of those with the power to protect us. Legislation is needed to keep us safe. Hopefully it doesn't take another 9/11 magnitude event to wake them up!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices