1 post • joined 16 Aug 2012
Why are we ignoring cyber terrorism?
Every day we hear about more and more attacks against critical infrastructure. It concerns me to think of the number of lives that need to be lost in order to get the attention of those with the power to protect us. Legislation is needed to keep us safe. Hopefully it doesn't take another 9/11 magnitude event to wake them up!
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call