1 post • joined 16 Aug 2012
Why are we ignoring cyber terrorism?
Every day we hear about more and more attacks against critical infrastructure. It concerns me to think of the number of lives that need to be lost in order to get the attention of those with the power to protect us. Legislation is needed to keep us safe. Hopefully it doesn't take another 9/11 magnitude event to wake them up!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*