1 post • joined 16 Aug 2012
Why are we ignoring cyber terrorism?
Every day we hear about more and more attacks against critical infrastructure. It concerns me to think of the number of lives that need to be lost in order to get the attention of those with the power to protect us. Legislation is needed to keep us safe. Hopefully it doesn't take another 9/11 magnitude event to wake them up!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack