2 posts • joined 15 Aug 2012
Re: An example of why the High Street / Malls are dying
So with all that time you'll be able to Google how to speak English properly.
- "Or I could of" should be "Or I could HAVE"
- "All of which would of cost me..." to "All of which would HAVE cost me..."
You just got another freebie!
Re: never understood why there isnt a lot more viruses for macs
If you're going to call others stupid best not to show ignorance with your grammer and spelling.
there = their
isnt a lot more = aren't more
Or are you typing from a .......... machine?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can