2 posts • joined 15 Aug 2012
Re: An example of why the High Street / Malls are dying
So with all that time you'll be able to Google how to speak English properly.
- "Or I could of" should be "Or I could HAVE"
- "All of which would of cost me..." to "All of which would HAVE cost me..."
You just got another freebie!
Re: never understood why there isnt a lot more viruses for macs
If you're going to call others stupid best not to show ignorance with your grammer and spelling.
there = their
isnt a lot more = aren't more
Or are you typing from a .......... machine?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer