2 posts • joined 15 Aug 2012
Re: An example of why the High Street / Malls are dying
So with all that time you'll be able to Google how to speak English properly.
- "Or I could of" should be "Or I could HAVE"
- "All of which would of cost me..." to "All of which would HAVE cost me..."
You just got another freebie!
Re: never understood why there isnt a lot more viruses for macs
If you're going to call others stupid best not to show ignorance with your grammer and spelling.
there = their
isnt a lot more = aren't more
Or are you typing from a .......... machine?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE