1 post • joined Tuesday 26th June 2007 21:31 GMT
4000 hours in an F4 says nothing about how many hours he has in other aircraft.
the reason an AWACS is manned is because radar needs to be interpreted
that's what the 16 guys in the back are doing (among other things). Why not automate a customer support call center? automation only gets you so far; meat is still needed for the rest
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED