1 post • joined 26 Jun 2007
4000 hours in an F4 says nothing about how many hours he has in other aircraft.
the reason an AWACS is manned is because radar needs to be interpreted
that's what the 16 guys in the back are doing (among other things). Why not automate a customer support call center? automation only gets you so far; meat is still needed for the rest
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them