1 post • joined 26 Jun 2007
4000 hours in an F4 says nothing about how many hours he has in other aircraft.
the reason an AWACS is manned is because radar needs to be interpreted
that's what the 16 guys in the back are doing (among other things). Why not automate a customer support call center? automation only gets you so far; meat is still needed for the rest
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder