7 posts • joined 13 Aug 2012
Another very dissatisfied TomTom owner here, had two, both were very unreliable - overheating, shit battery life, poor software, devices launched without all features working, unresponsive touch screen, appalling customer service etc etc the list just goes on. Now just use my phone, much better, much cheaper!
Snapdragon 600 Chipset????
"Thanks to its Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset, which combines a quad-core 2.26GHz Krait 400 chip"
What??? I think you've been conned, it should have a Snapdragon 800 chipset... ala Nexus 5
Decimal point in the wrong place!
"...can operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with an initial 0.55 per cent chance of drive failure per year. "
Surely this is a mistake and the decimal point should be two places to the to the right. They are Seagate drives after all.
The ill informed may think that Virgin Media dont want you watching BBC iPlayer in HD for fear of clogging up the network.
Talk Talk's service is so crap, the last thing you can do is just Talk Talk or even surf surf
Not new content, not downloadable, not HD, why would I want to waste my cash & bandwidth on this??? :(
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?