7 posts • joined 13 Aug 2012
Another very dissatisfied TomTom owner here, had two, both were very unreliable - overheating, shit battery life, poor software, devices launched without all features working, unresponsive touch screen, appalling customer service etc etc the list just goes on. Now just use my phone, much better, much cheaper!
Snapdragon 600 Chipset????
"Thanks to its Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset, which combines a quad-core 2.26GHz Krait 400 chip"
What??? I think you've been conned, it should have a Snapdragon 800 chipset... ala Nexus 5
Decimal point in the wrong place!
"...can operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with an initial 0.55 per cent chance of drive failure per year. "
Surely this is a mistake and the decimal point should be two places to the to the right. They are Seagate drives after all.
The ill informed may think that Virgin Media dont want you watching BBC iPlayer in HD for fear of clogging up the network.
Talk Talk's service is so crap, the last thing you can do is just Talk Talk or even surf surf
Not new content, not downloadable, not HD, why would I want to waste my cash & bandwidth on this??? :(
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't