1 post • joined 10 Aug 2012
ha to CSC. They took over the NHS contract from Accenture who had failed and continued to plough the same road. Stop out sourcing the software development to INDIA, LORENZO should have been written in the UK for the UK. Not written cheaply.
Accenture = FAIL
CSC = EPIC FAIL for falling into the same traps
On the bright side UK companies developing software in the UK did do well with CSC. TPP (The Phoenix Partnership) managed to get their software installed all over Yorkshire and have benefited well from the CSC partnership they had (no doubt they would have said they could have done it on their own!)
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK