1 post • joined 9 Aug 2012
Re: Too expensive
The FT feature really isn't worth the cost of vSphere. It is a really limited product that has not continued to evolve with the rest of their offerings. For instance, do the VMs you want to protect with FT only have 1 CPU? That is the maximum allowed for FT.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards