1 post • joined 9 Aug 2012
Re: Too expensive
The FT feature really isn't worth the cost of vSphere. It is a really limited product that has not continued to evolve with the rest of their offerings. For instance, do the VMs you want to protect with FT only have 1 CPU? That is the maximum allowed for FT.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook