1 post • joined 9 Aug 2012
Re: Too expensive
The FT feature really isn't worth the cost of vSphere. It is a really limited product that has not continued to evolve with the rest of their offerings. For instance, do the VMs you want to protect with FT only have 1 CPU? That is the maximum allowed for FT.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24