8 posts • joined 9 Aug 2012
because it is sponsored by a Swedish energy drink company that sent two...
Remind me to email said Swedish energy drink company to tell them what they should be sending.
They get a hefty fee from the network that wants to exclusive deal. If the beancounters think this fee plus the phones they will sell through just one provider is greater than what they would get by selling through all the networks then that's what they'll go for.
Two plaits good, four plaits bad.
The ramsay way
Scottish Blend. IN.
Hot water. POUR IT SLOWLY FROM A F***ING HEIGHT.
DON'T F*** ABOUT. Give it a fu***ing chance. WAIT
Take out the bag. DON'T SQUEEZE IT YOU MUPPET.
One sugar. IN. STIR.
Milk. POUR. From height. THREE BUBBLES MINIMUM.
Eh..apparently they are learning.
For $70 easily one of the must have purchases of next year.
The pr0n indistry must be champing at the bit to let people fondle some virtual bewbs.
Smells like comeuppance is coming...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND