2 posts • joined 6 Aug 2012
If I remember physics correctly UV is in the range of 10 nm to 400 nm.
Currently lithography for chip (according to the article) will be 13.5 nm.
What happens once they try to go past 10 nm? What will they do then?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait