2 posts • joined 6 Aug 2012
If I remember physics correctly UV is in the range of 10 nm to 400 nm.
Currently lithography for chip (according to the article) will be 13.5 nm.
What happens once they try to go past 10 nm? What will they do then?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad