2 posts • joined 6 Aug 2012
If I remember physics correctly UV is in the range of 10 nm to 400 nm.
Currently lithography for chip (according to the article) will be 13.5 nm.
What happens once they try to go past 10 nm? What will they do then?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe