2 posts • joined 6 Aug 2012
If I remember physics correctly UV is in the range of 10 nm to 400 nm.
Currently lithography for chip (according to the article) will be 13.5 nm.
What happens once they try to go past 10 nm? What will they do then?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media