2 posts • joined 6 Aug 2012
If I remember physics correctly UV is in the range of 10 nm to 400 nm.
Currently lithography for chip (according to the article) will be 13.5 nm.
What happens once they try to go past 10 nm? What will they do then?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor