3 posts • joined 3 Aug 2012
NTLM password gets cracked! Stop the press!
Come on Reg...
It's HDX Insight, not HDX EdgeSight... and Presentation Server, not Presentation Manager...
Re: CRITICAL SECURITY ISSUE: Windows located on computer
Not that I'm calling you an idiot or anything but if you visited http://web.nvd.nist.gov and searched for Linux in the vulnerability database and then searched for Windows you might come to your own conclusions about idiocy...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots