3 posts • joined 3 Aug 2012
NTLM password gets cracked! Stop the press!
Come on Reg...
It's HDX Insight, not HDX EdgeSight... and Presentation Server, not Presentation Manager...
Re: CRITICAL SECURITY ISSUE: Windows located on computer
Not that I'm calling you an idiot or anything but if you visited http://web.nvd.nist.gov and searched for Linux in the vulnerability database and then searched for Windows you might come to your own conclusions about idiocy...
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?