3 posts • joined 3 Aug 2012
NTLM password gets cracked! Stop the press!
Come on Reg...
It's HDX Insight, not HDX EdgeSight... and Presentation Server, not Presentation Manager...
Re: CRITICAL SECURITY ISSUE: Windows located on computer
Not that I'm calling you an idiot or anything but if you visited http://web.nvd.nist.gov and searched for Linux in the vulnerability database and then searched for Windows you might come to your own conclusions about idiocy...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer