3 posts • joined Friday 3rd August 2012 10:17 GMT
NTLM password gets cracked! Stop the press!
Come on Reg...
It's HDX Insight, not HDX EdgeSight... and Presentation Server, not Presentation Manager...
Re: CRITICAL SECURITY ISSUE: Windows located on computer
Not that I'm calling you an idiot or anything but if you visited http://web.nvd.nist.gov and searched for Linux in the vulnerability database and then searched for Windows you might come to your own conclusions about idiocy...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt