3 posts • joined 3 Aug 2012
NTLM password gets cracked! Stop the press!
Come on Reg...
It's HDX Insight, not HDX EdgeSight... and Presentation Server, not Presentation Manager...
Re: CRITICAL SECURITY ISSUE: Windows located on computer
Not that I'm calling you an idiot or anything but if you visited http://web.nvd.nist.gov and searched for Linux in the vulnerability database and then searched for Windows you might come to your own conclusions about idiocy...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops