3 posts • joined Tuesday 26th June 2007 12:41 GMT
Still Amazon is available if people are keen to get ripped off with dodgy 3rd party associates selling counterfeit goods. :-)
Give me a flash anyday....
I'll wait until I can get a TeraByte of Flash storage I think...
Lost too many HDs over the years...
I'm surprised The Register found out the MTBF on the domestic version. Usually Seagate don't tell us poor IT souls looking for a bargain. :-)
The auld enemy gets them too...
I hope this means that the English will have to get some licenses too?
How about those guards around Buckingham Palace with their enormous hats and animal skins?
I suppose this also means that women will have to carry a license in those tiny wee but expensive designer handbags? ;-)
Time to watch Braveheart again me thinks... :-)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?