3 posts • joined 26 Jun 2007
Still Amazon is available if people are keen to get ripped off with dodgy 3rd party associates selling counterfeit goods. :-)
Give me a flash anyday....
I'll wait until I can get a TeraByte of Flash storage I think...
Lost too many HDs over the years...
I'm surprised The Register found out the MTBF on the domestic version. Usually Seagate don't tell us poor IT souls looking for a bargain. :-)
The auld enemy gets them too...
I hope this means that the English will have to get some licenses too?
How about those guards around Buckingham Palace with their enormous hats and animal skins?
I suppose this also means that women will have to carry a license in those tiny wee but expensive designer handbags? ;-)
Time to watch Braveheart again me thinks... :-)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE