3 posts • joined 26 Jun 2007
Still Amazon is available if people are keen to get ripped off with dodgy 3rd party associates selling counterfeit goods. :-)
Give me a flash anyday....
I'll wait until I can get a TeraByte of Flash storage I think...
Lost too many HDs over the years...
I'm surprised The Register found out the MTBF on the domestic version. Usually Seagate don't tell us poor IT souls looking for a bargain. :-)
The auld enemy gets them too...
I hope this means that the English will have to get some licenses too?
How about those guards around Buckingham Palace with their enormous hats and animal skins?
I suppose this also means that women will have to carry a license in those tiny wee but expensive designer handbags? ;-)
Time to watch Braveheart again me thinks... :-)
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND