2 posts • joined 28 Jul 2012
A strange thing I noticed: The girl driver got off relatively light with no further strings attached. In NL you will pay for the rest of your life if you are not adequately insured. We are obliged by law to have a general liability insurance for starters. But when you drive without a valid license or the obligatory MV insurance package for instance, any insurance is void and you will still have to pay yourself all the extra costs the victim has to make to live, without a time limit.
Re: Microsoft has alwys slept with the Feds ...
> so I ask you: Does a tiger change it's spots?
Not really because it doesn't have any ;-). Talk to the leopard....
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland