4 posts • joined 27 Jul 2012
An article from Jasper...
...and not a mention of fanbois
Re: Morons of the world, unite!
Agree entirely. And how about the deaths? Yes there were some but the last one, according to the link in the article, was nearly three years ago after a lot of work was done to reduce/stop the deaths. How many times does the same story have to be resurrected?
Get some news for a change, please!
After 40+ years in computing I can only agree with you. Customer Support (Helpdesk?, call it whatever you want) can be hell at times and is surely appreciated nowhere near as much as it should be. Glad I'm out of it now.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?