3 posts • joined 27 Jul 2012
Re: Morons of the world, unite!
Agree entirely. And how about the deaths? Yes there were some but the last one, according to the link in the article, was nearly three years ago after a lot of work was done to reduce/stop the deaths. How many times does the same story have to be resurrected?
Get some news for a change, please!
After 40+ years in computing I can only agree with you. Customer Support (Helpdesk?, call it whatever you want) can be hell at times and is surely appreciated nowhere near as much as it should be. Glad I'm out of it now.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON