4 posts • joined 27 Jul 2012
An article from Jasper...
...and not a mention of fanbois
Re: Morons of the world, unite!
Agree entirely. And how about the deaths? Yes there were some but the last one, according to the link in the article, was nearly three years ago after a lot of work was done to reduce/stop the deaths. How many times does the same story have to be resurrected?
Get some news for a change, please!
After 40+ years in computing I can only agree with you. Customer Support (Helpdesk?, call it whatever you want) can be hell at times and is surely appreciated nowhere near as much as it should be. Glad I'm out of it now.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search