5 posts • joined 27 Jul 2012
Re: I hate to say it...
I managed to stop myself from calling a Mac user a complete a*se when he said in this august publication that Apple computers cannot be infected. I couldn't bring myself to argue after the Darwin Awards came to mind - I thought it better he went on his own happy way. Wonder if he's been relegated to an Etch-a-Sketch yet?
An article from Jasper...
...and not a mention of fanbois
Re: Morons of the world, unite!
Agree entirely. And how about the deaths? Yes there were some but the last one, according to the link in the article, was nearly three years ago after a lot of work was done to reduce/stop the deaths. How many times does the same story have to be resurrected?
Get some news for a change, please!
After 40+ years in computing I can only agree with you. Customer Support (Helpdesk?, call it whatever you want) can be hell at times and is surely appreciated nowhere near as much as it should be. Glad I'm out of it now.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity