1 post • joined 27 Jul 2012
Natwest have known about this new problem for over a week. I’ve been trying to transfer £1500 from my current account onto my Loan. The money appears to move from one to the other for a couple of hours then is lost from both records. I’ve spoken to Natwest every day over the last week and they repeat the same actions for my money to disappear into the void until we have to call them again to put it back into my current account. This has happened again after 09:40 today, so I doubt they’ve fixed the problem, unless this is another unreported issue they have?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES