1 post • joined 27 Jul 2012
Natwest have known about this new problem for over a week. I’ve been trying to transfer £1500 from my current account onto my Loan. The money appears to move from one to the other for a couple of hours then is lost from both records. I’ve spoken to Natwest every day over the last week and they repeat the same actions for my money to disappear into the void until we have to call them again to put it back into my current account. This has happened again after 09:40 today, so I doubt they’ve fixed the problem, unless this is another unreported issue they have?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize