5 posts • joined 25 Jul 2012
Re: Look and 'Feel' alike?
There already is a "look and feel" alike. It's called Espier Launcher and it's available from the Google Play store although I'm unsure why Apple hasn't shut them down yet.
Re: It Seemed A Little Too Quick
I remember how my Palm Tungsten T5 looked before the iPhone came out and I thought the iPhone looked just a little too similar. Sure, the iPhone was optimized to be used with your finger instead of stylus and had multitouch but the form factor was close and the interface was a grid of icons. I chalked up as a natural evolution of technology and didn't cry foul.
Re: The joys of capitalism
"Facetime as an app over a wireless network takes up a lot of bandwidth"
Bandwidth the customer is already paying for. AT&T is double dipping.
Re: Confused about what they are buying.
There can't be any buyer confusion since, as Apple already admitted earlier in the trial, iPhones are always on a separate display from other phones at cell phone stores.
Re: Prior art?
Google Desktop circa 2004
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'