5 posts • joined 25 Jul 2012
Re: Look and 'Feel' alike?
There already is a "look and feel" alike. It's called Espier Launcher and it's available from the Google Play store although I'm unsure why Apple hasn't shut them down yet.
Re: It Seemed A Little Too Quick
I remember how my Palm Tungsten T5 looked before the iPhone came out and I thought the iPhone looked just a little too similar. Sure, the iPhone was optimized to be used with your finger instead of stylus and had multitouch but the form factor was close and the interface was a grid of icons. I chalked up as a natural evolution of technology and didn't cry foul.
Re: The joys of capitalism
"Facetime as an app over a wireless network takes up a lot of bandwidth"
Bandwidth the customer is already paying for. AT&T is double dipping.
Re: Confused about what they are buying.
There can't be any buyer confusion since, as Apple already admitted earlier in the trial, iPhones are always on a separate display from other phones at cell phone stores.
Re: Prior art?
Google Desktop circa 2004
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan