5 posts • joined Wednesday 25th July 2012 17:30 GMT
Re: It Seemed A Little Too Quick
I remember how my Palm Tungsten T5 looked before the iPhone came out and I thought the iPhone looked just a little too similar. Sure, the iPhone was optimized to be used with your finger instead of stylus and had multitouch but the form factor was close and the interface was a grid of icons. I chalked up as a natural evolution of technology and didn't cry foul.
Re: Confused about what they are buying.
There can't be any buyer confusion since, as Apple already admitted earlier in the trial, iPhones are always on a separate display from other phones at cell phone stores.
Re: Prior art?
Google Desktop circa 2004
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?