3 posts • joined Tuesday 26th June 2007 11:51 GMT
I've had TV running on my mac for months now...regardless where I am (work/Home/sitting on the toilet)
Hook a Slingbox to your TV source - pump it through your wirless router and bingo - Wireless TV! :D
Who needs cables? who needs to worry about getting a good signal reception? oh no, not I! :P
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout