3 posts • joined 26 Jun 2007
the Fanboi would have a MB Air and have no money weighing them down...
I've had TV running on my mac for months now...regardless where I am (work/Home/sitting on the toilet)
Hook a Slingbox to your TV source - pump it through your wirless router and bingo - Wireless TV! :D
Who needs cables? who needs to worry about getting a good signal reception? oh no, not I! :P
PSP homebrew and Devhook users have known about the 333 speeds for donkeys!
who really needs 3.5? when you have 1.5 ;)
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR