3 posts • joined 26 Jun 2007
the Fanboi would have a MB Air and have no money weighing them down...
I've had TV running on my mac for months now...regardless where I am (work/Home/sitting on the toilet)
Hook a Slingbox to your TV source - pump it through your wirless router and bingo - Wireless TV! :D
Who needs cables? who needs to worry about getting a good signal reception? oh no, not I! :P
PSP homebrew and Devhook users have known about the 333 speeds for donkeys!
who really needs 3.5? when you have 1.5 ;)
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer