3 posts • joined 26 Jun 2007
the Fanboi would have a MB Air and have no money weighing them down...
I've had TV running on my mac for months now...regardless where I am (work/Home/sitting on the toilet)
Hook a Slingbox to your TV source - pump it through your wirless router and bingo - Wireless TV! :D
Who needs cables? who needs to worry about getting a good signal reception? oh no, not I! :P
PSP homebrew and Devhook users have known about the 333 speeds for donkeys!
who really needs 3.5? when you have 1.5 ;)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'