1 post • joined Tuesday 24th July 2012 17:54 GMT
Yet another motorcycle with a V8 engine...
What? No 1920x1280 video? How about 1980x1200?
I guess that I will not be buying one of these, either. Maybe Asus will detect the money in my bank account that is currently awaiting a portable product having reasonable performance and adequate resolution for development work.
Is this some bizarre by-product of the new economic environment? Companies like Dell have decided to make products that customers like myself decline to purchase, thus coercing me to keep my funds in an investment account?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action