4 posts • joined Monday 23rd July 2012 04:34 GMT
Re: New western programming language to stop using Arabic Numerals.
Hmm. that is tricky. "X - X" ?
New western programming language to stop using Arabic Numerals.
VIII PRINT "WHY?"
IX GOTO VIII
Re: I was surprised..
I thought he would be a jerk too by default from all the press snippets Ive seen. But after actually watching 45 mins of interviews and hearing him speak fully (eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvrRaeHD5TE) I am totally swayed the other way.
Why do otherwise decent countries around the world keep bending over for uncle Sam? + Doesn't this make New Zealand citizens uneasy with their government knowing that they'll let this sort of thing happen?
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...