1 post • joined 20 Jul 2012
Re: They are contradicting themselves
Read the complaint (the article provides a link). Your questions will be answered.
The complaint makes for interesting reading. The email string between Manouch and EMC makes clear Manouch quite intentionally inflated STEC's 3Q 09 revenues, and therefore STEC's stock price, in order to set the stage for his enormous and utterly illegal stock sale.
Yes, it's bad. The good news is STEC itself apparently won't be facing SEC charges.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning