1 post • joined 20 Jul 2012
Re: They are contradicting themselves
Read the complaint (the article provides a link). Your questions will be answered.
The complaint makes for interesting reading. The email string between Manouch and EMC makes clear Manouch quite intentionally inflated STEC's 3Q 09 revenues, and therefore STEC's stock price, in order to set the stage for his enormous and utterly illegal stock sale.
Yes, it's bad. The good news is STEC itself apparently won't be facing SEC charges.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad