1 post • joined 20 Jul 2012
Re: They are contradicting themselves
Read the complaint (the article provides a link). Your questions will be answered.
The complaint makes for interesting reading. The email string between Manouch and EMC makes clear Manouch quite intentionally inflated STEC's 3Q 09 revenues, and therefore STEC's stock price, in order to set the stage for his enormous and utterly illegal stock sale.
Yes, it's bad. The good news is STEC itself apparently won't be facing SEC charges.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed