1 post • joined 20 Jul 2012
Re: They are contradicting themselves
Read the complaint (the article provides a link). Your questions will be answered.
The complaint makes for interesting reading. The email string between Manouch and EMC makes clear Manouch quite intentionally inflated STEC's 3Q 09 revenues, and therefore STEC's stock price, in order to set the stage for his enormous and utterly illegal stock sale.
Yes, it's bad. The good news is STEC itself apparently won't be facing SEC charges.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe