1 post • joined 20 Jul 2012
A single example?
Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see a single example of iCloud not working in this entire article.
Apparently he didn't like something about the iTunes music syncing with his son's music and "turned it off".
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked