1 post • joined 16 Jul 2012
Actually, Cisco does now offer a free client for download at http://www.ciscojabbervideo.com
It's available for both MAC and PC, uses pretty much any webcam, and supports basic point-to-point calls without the need for any additional infrastructure. It can also call in to Telepresence systems via a Cisco VCS ExpressWay. Disclaimer: I work for Cisco :)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?