1 post • joined 16 Jul 2012
Actually, Cisco does now offer a free client for download at http://www.ciscojabbervideo.com
It's available for both MAC and PC, uses pretty much any webcam, and supports basic point-to-point calls without the need for any additional infrastructure. It can also call in to Telepresence systems via a Cisco VCS ExpressWay. Disclaimer: I work for Cisco :)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching