1 post • joined 16 Jul 2012
Actually, Cisco does now offer a free client for download at http://www.ciscojabbervideo.com
It's available for both MAC and PC, uses pretty much any webcam, and supports basic point-to-point calls without the need for any additional infrastructure. It can also call in to Telepresence systems via a Cisco VCS ExpressWay. Disclaimer: I work for Cisco :)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015