3 posts • joined Monday 16th July 2012 11:37 GMT
"Microsoft now preparing to launch its own news service this fall. Visse said. The software giant is copying AOL, in owning the content creators to provide material for its sites."
Because that worked out so well for AOL, didnt it?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle