1 post • joined 26 Jun 2007
Looking at the text and refusing to get emotional without knowing everything there is to know: I am surprised that nobody seems interested in the opening quote, "A Butter Dish for Beelzebub by Julio Stantore"... The usual internet searches return nothing but references to The Register. Normally I would assume that this quote (if it does actually refer to another, existing text) should shed some light on the question whether or not this article/blog entry should be read as satire or not.
Nothing as well on "Julio Stantore" at amazon.
Am I really the only one to be the least bit intrigued by that?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads