1 post • joined 26 Jun 2007
Looking at the text and refusing to get emotional without knowing everything there is to know: I am surprised that nobody seems interested in the opening quote, "A Butter Dish for Beelzebub by Julio Stantore"... The usual internet searches return nothing but references to The Register. Normally I would assume that this quote (if it does actually refer to another, existing text) should shed some light on the question whether or not this article/blog entry should be read as satire or not.
Nothing as well on "Julio Stantore" at amazon.
Am I really the only one to be the least bit intrigued by that?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant