2 posts • joined Wednesday 11th July 2012 10:57 GMT
Just another swap implementation, instead of swapping to disk (i.e. going through the disk subsystem) it swaps directly to another memory subsystem.
Faster than normal swap-to-disk? Any benchmarks?
Nice marketing blurp though.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst