5 posts • joined 11 Jul 2012
I still have a 5GB (not a typo) IDE HDD in working order. Alas, the only PC with an IDE interface that I had died on me 3 years ago...
Anybody interested in a fully tested and reliable HDD?
Whine as much as you must to get it out of your system. Do we have an alternative? Which browser would *you* use instead of the uncunny fox that offers feature parity?
Is Chrome somehow special?
How come this isn't a problem on Firefox or Opera? Or is it?
HTML 2.0? Speaking of fat fingers...
Just another swap implementation, instead of swapping to disk (i.e. going through the disk subsystem) it swaps directly to another memory subsystem.
Faster than normal swap-to-disk? Any benchmarks?
Nice marketing blurp though.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great