5 posts • joined 11 Jul 2012
I still have a 5GB (not a typo) IDE HDD in working order. Alas, the only PC with an IDE interface that I had died on me 3 years ago...
Anybody interested in a fully tested and reliable HDD?
Whine as much as you must to get it out of your system. Do we have an alternative? Which browser would *you* use instead of the uncunny fox that offers feature parity?
Is Chrome somehow special?
How come this isn't a problem on Firefox or Opera? Or is it?
HTML 2.0? Speaking of fat fingers...
Just another swap implementation, instead of swapping to disk (i.e. going through the disk subsystem) it swaps directly to another memory subsystem.
Faster than normal swap-to-disk? Any benchmarks?
Nice marketing blurp though.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade