1 post • joined 10 Jul 2012
Useful until your server crashes
So basically instead of letting a network device make decisions based on information it receives, the decision is pushed to a server or set of servers. Great theory, but terrible execution. If the server(s) have a problem, your entire network could conceivably crash. A coder has a bad day? Crash. From a service provider perspective (my industry), I do not see this as a good thing.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9