1 post • joined 10 Jul 2012
Useful until your server crashes
So basically instead of letting a network device make decisions based on information it receives, the decision is pushed to a server or set of servers. Great theory, but terrible execution. If the server(s) have a problem, your entire network could conceivably crash. A coder has a bad day? Crash. From a service provider perspective (my industry), I do not see this as a good thing.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball