11 posts • joined 19 Aug 2007
For the info. Now if anyone gets password hashes from any of your clients they know what the salt will most likely be.
Did the PFY just..?
Saw it coming as soon as I read the title, but does that make it any less impressive? Does it fuck.
Love you, Haines. With all my heart.
T-Mobile have always had excellent customer service with me and now they're cutting the costs by slashing the budget for customer services?
Guess I'll be getting that iPhone after all...
Those drugs sound all well and good...
... but I want whatever amanfromMars uses.
Fair enough, I guess.
I was just thinking along the lines that AOL is a fairly big organisation in the UK, too. Or did they sell-out to Carphone Warehouse? Can't quite remember what happened there.
Where did it mention just the US page views?
"It was shut down by a high profile dawn raid on his flat"
Surely a quiet knock on the door in mid-afternoon would have sufficed?
I've had my TalkTalk line go down more than Skype. Been without phone and internet for about a week!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL