6 posts • joined 6 Jul 2012
Very interesting article, thank you.
Sounds like someone needs a shag.
Holy crap. She really, actually has real, actual monkeys. Unbefrickinglievable.
So refreshing to read truth about audio for once. An absolutely fascinating read, thank you.
Re: In the real world, doors creak and girls fart.
> hinge oil and vagisil
I have it on good authority that these are the same product, in different packaging.
Who wants a crappy mechanical spinny-plastic-disk interface taking up so much space and making clunk-noises in a piece of high-density techno-loveliness? Especially when it might get used once a month at most? Nobody. Apple have it spot on (again): If you need to get files off a CD, do it over a network, or use a USB stick. The retina MacBook isn't aimed at people who still want to drive around in a Ford Escort. Get with the programme.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE