1 post • joined 3 Jul 2012
If you see the date stamp in the top left corner, it is moving in frame, which says to me this is someone using a camera to record the CCTV screen and not the footage straight from the camera which accounts for the shaking and background noise.
Also, why does everyone take the guys word when he says my GSIII burst into flames with no video just pictures but when an iPhone does on camera it has to be a conspiracy?
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes