1 post • joined 3 Jul 2012
If you see the date stamp in the top left corner, it is moving in frame, which says to me this is someone using a camera to record the CCTV screen and not the footage straight from the camera which accounts for the shaking and background noise.
Also, why does everyone take the guys word when he says my GSIII burst into flames with no video just pictures but when an iPhone does on camera it has to be a conspiracy?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'