2 posts • joined Saturday 30th June 2012 21:40 GMT
Have you seen how long a HP printer can take to spit out it's first page? or power on? or accept a new cartridge?
The cloud taken out by clouds? Now I've heard it all...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16