2 posts • joined 30 Jun 2012
Have you seen how long a HP printer can take to spit out it's first page? or power on? or accept a new cartridge?
The cloud taken out by clouds? Now I've heard it all...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base