11 posts • joined Thursday 28th June 2012 13:16 GMT
Yes, or "premiss".
Inevitable whinge but it's "programmes" please.
Re: You're criticising Microsoft for AVG?
No, he wasn't - he wrote it in lower case as an abbreviation for 'average'. I thought he meant AVG as well, until I re-read it. I still think he's wrong though! I don't know what's up with these people, my XP/Vista/7/8 PCs (Dell/HP) have gone on reliably for years, used every day, no problems at all. Lucky I guess.
Re: Less terrorists... (A solar cell factory on the moon...)
Re: ...and no one cares.
Perhaps if you used Word you'd be able to write a coherent sentence.
More competition and less buyers
* Fewer * buyers
At least they could spell it.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?