11 posts • joined 28 Jun 2012
Yes, or "premiss".
Inevitable whinge but it's "programmes" please.
Re: You're criticising Microsoft for AVG?
No, he wasn't - he wrote it in lower case as an abbreviation for 'average'. I thought he meant AVG as well, until I re-read it. I still think he's wrong though! I don't know what's up with these people, my XP/Vista/7/8 PCs (Dell/HP) have gone on reliably for years, used every day, no problems at all. Lucky I guess.
Re: Less terrorists... (A solar cell factory on the moon...)
What's that short for then?
Re: ...and no one cares.
Perhaps if you used Word you'd be able to write a coherent sentence.
Ctrl - O
Always has been, always will be
More competition and less buyers
* Fewer * buyers
At least they could spell it.
"Some Open Data are more open than others"
"new standards...will mean public data is published"
Captain Correction thanks you.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?