15 posts • joined 28 Jun 2012
Video of device being demonstrated
Stop writing 'p0wn', it doesn't make sense. The 'leetspeak' word is pwn, which arose because of a typo (O being next to P). If you put an O (or zero) in it, what's the P for?
purposefully blocked in classrooms
I expect you mean "purposely" (intentionally) rather than "purposefully" (done with determination).
Re: Ridiculous hat worn inside:
yep. Looks alarmingly like Walter White!
Yes, or "premiss".
Inevitable whinge but it's "programmes" please.
Re: You're criticising Microsoft for AVG?
No, he wasn't - he wrote it in lower case as an abbreviation for 'average'. I thought he meant AVG as well, until I re-read it. I still think he's wrong though! I don't know what's up with these people, my XP/Vista/7/8 PCs (Dell/HP) have gone on reliably for years, used every day, no problems at all. Lucky I guess.
Re: Less terrorists... (A solar cell factory on the moon...)
What's that short for then?
Re: ...and no one cares.
Perhaps if you used Word you'd be able to write a coherent sentence.
Ctrl - O
Always has been, always will be
More competition and less buyers
* Fewer * buyers
At least they could spell it.
"Some Open Data are more open than others"
"new standards...will mean public data is published"
Captain Correction thanks you.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it