5 posts • joined 26 Jun 2012
The excessive sentence will actually be for infringing FBI/government copyright on intercepting emails and communications.
Sorry About This
Cereal hacker cuffed by Special K's.
"We offered the company an opportunity to confirm that the critical blunder was committed by a UK-based rather than an India-based operator.
However the bank's spokesmen refused to offer any further comment."
None needed, their refusal to comment provides the answer.
Can't have been much of a list then.
The TV is already the portal to the most dreadful excuses for entertainment. This is just what we need, more pointless crap. All accessible via yet another black box that we are expected to shoehorn in alongside all the others, with yet another remote control.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence