5 posts • joined 26 Jun 2012
The excessive sentence will actually be for infringing FBI/government copyright on intercepting emails and communications.
Sorry About This
Cereal hacker cuffed by Special K's.
"We offered the company an opportunity to confirm that the critical blunder was committed by a UK-based rather than an India-based operator.
However the bank's spokesmen refused to offer any further comment."
None needed, their refusal to comment provides the answer.
Can't have been much of a list then.
The TV is already the portal to the most dreadful excuses for entertainment. This is just what we need, more pointless crap. All accessible via yet another black box that we are expected to shoehorn in alongside all the others, with yet another remote control.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers