1 post • joined 25 Jun 2007
Re: More addictive than crack cocaine
Considering your past history of addiction, do you not think that perhaps there is another underlying cause to being addicted to video games? Perhaps I misread your intentions... if so, I do apologize.
My own belief is that the gaming "addiction" is just a symptom of deeper problems. Anyone ever heard of Aspergers? Unfortunately, thanks to Jackass Thompson and his ilk we'll probably see this pushed as far as it can go until my taxes are supporting game addiction clinics.
To "Hmmm obviously not enough money in it yet":
So, based on 1 guy supporting the supposed "addiction", you've determined that this is substantial evidence to proclaim playing to many games as addictive? With that reasoning should we seek help for anyone in love based on Lisa Nowak's escapades?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth