1 post • joined 23 Jun 2012
I don't think this follows from the stated figures!
12KWh * £0.12354 * 1.05 = £1.56. If you'd like the standing charge included, for me that adds £0.015/KWh, making it more like 12KWh * £0.139 * 1.05 = £1.75.
You'd be paying something like £0.54/KWh to make it £6.80! - perhaps it costs that much in the Shetland Islands, but this is out of line for most of the UK. You can pay more than £0.12354/KWh, but not THAT much more. I'd advise shopping around.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- Will It Blend? Maybe. BlackBerry’s secret comeback weapon