2 posts • joined Monday 18th June 2012 01:09 GMT
The real issue?
Normally when a large corporation has a large outage and doesn't explain why, you can generally put it down to "whoops, an engineer didn't understand what the word testing and staging mean"
I didn't even notice it was down, that is how much I use it!
Now if Steam was down I would believe the world had ended :p
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action