2 posts • joined 18 Jun 2012
The real issue?
Normally when a large corporation has a large outage and doesn't explain why, you can generally put it down to "whoops, an engineer didn't understand what the word testing and staging mean"
I didn't even notice it was down, that is how much I use it!
Now if Steam was down I would believe the world had ended :p
IVEC in Melbourne...?
Did IVEC get moved to Melbourne recently? That would require a large fork lift and truck.
IVEC is in Western Australia.... silly sausages.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed