2 posts • joined 18 Jun 2012
The real issue?
Normally when a large corporation has a large outage and doesn't explain why, you can generally put it down to "whoops, an engineer didn't understand what the word testing and staging mean"
I didn't even notice it was down, that is how much I use it!
Now if Steam was down I would believe the world had ended :p
IVEC in Melbourne...?
Did IVEC get moved to Melbourne recently? That would require a large fork lift and truck.
IVEC is in Western Australia.... silly sausages.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base