1 post • joined 14 Jun 2012
Re: nothing new for giffgaff
Yup, it's flaky and it's cheap. Very, very cheap. My phone works as much as it has on any other network and I've never had to pay more than £10 a month, no contract and no fuss.
If occasional corporate amateurism is the trade for cheapness then that's fine with me. I'll remain a customer for as long as they can remain solvent.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'