2 posts • joined 12 Jun 2012
Meanwhile, Nokia announces Windows Phones with wireless charging and NFC. No need to plug in or dock your phone ever again.
I'm in the market for a new TV in the next few months, and it seems like you have to get a TV with "Smart" capabilities. I would much rather that the manufacturers concentrated on producing the best quality "dumb" panel as possible - I would then be in control of whatever content I wanted to put on it via whatever means.
Does any such TV even exist? I suspect not. Therefore it seems a pretty pointless exercise to produce this comparison, when really what it is measuring is the percentage of high end to cheaper TV's being sold.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers