2 posts • joined 12 Jun 2012
Meanwhile, Nokia announces Windows Phones with wireless charging and NFC. No need to plug in or dock your phone ever again.
I'm in the market for a new TV in the next few months, and it seems like you have to get a TV with "Smart" capabilities. I would much rather that the manufacturers concentrated on producing the best quality "dumb" panel as possible - I would then be in control of whatever content I wanted to put on it via whatever means.
Does any such TV even exist? I suspect not. Therefore it seems a pretty pointless exercise to produce this comparison, when really what it is measuring is the percentage of high end to cheaper TV's being sold.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know