1 post • joined 12 Jun 2012
Just to clear up a few confusions here, it's a wireless device, so no need for plugging physically into an Iphone/ipad, no, it can't tune DVB-t2 channels, just DVB-T. For differences to TVCatchup website, well, the MyTV 2GO doesnt need a internet connection, its a self contained freeview tuner, so no streaming across the net <and the dataplan charges and connection issues that come with it>, you can't record from TVCatchup, (which does not have the full freeview channel list) you can also pause and record live tv with the MyTV 2GO.
Android support is something that is being evaluated at the moment.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests