1 post • joined Tuesday 12th June 2012 11:05 GMT
Just to clear up a few confusions here, it's a wireless device, so no need for plugging physically into an Iphone/ipad, no, it can't tune DVB-t2 channels, just DVB-T. For differences to TVCatchup website, well, the MyTV 2GO doesnt need a internet connection, its a self contained freeview tuner, so no streaming across the net <and the dataplan charges and connection issues that come with it>, you can't record from TVCatchup, (which does not have the full freeview channel list) you can also pause and record live tv with the MyTV 2GO.
Android support is something that is being evaluated at the moment.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market