1 post • joined 12 Jun 2012
Just to clear up a few confusions here, it's a wireless device, so no need for plugging physically into an Iphone/ipad, no, it can't tune DVB-t2 channels, just DVB-T. For differences to TVCatchup website, well, the MyTV 2GO doesnt need a internet connection, its a self contained freeview tuner, so no streaming across the net <and the dataplan charges and connection issues that come with it>, you can't record from TVCatchup, (which does not have the full freeview channel list) you can also pause and record live tv with the MyTV 2GO.
Android support is something that is being evaluated at the moment.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs