1 post • joined 12 Jun 2012
Just to clear up a few confusions here, it's a wireless device, so no need for plugging physically into an Iphone/ipad, no, it can't tune DVB-t2 channels, just DVB-T. For differences to TVCatchup website, well, the MyTV 2GO doesnt need a internet connection, its a self contained freeview tuner, so no streaming across the net <and the dataplan charges and connection issues that come with it>, you can't record from TVCatchup, (which does not have the full freeview channel list) you can also pause and record live tv with the MyTV 2GO.
Android support is something that is being evaluated at the moment.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix