1 post • joined 5 Jun 2012
CDH4 is based on Apache Hadoop 2.0.0 alpha, it also includes a number of enhancements and fixes above and beyond that release that will be available in subsequent Hadoop 2.x releases. Hadoop 2.0 was formerly known as Hadoop 0.23, and the CDH4 beta releases were based on Hadoop 0.23, but CDH4.0 (GA) is not. Thanks, Eli
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you