4 posts • joined 5 Jun 2012
Try it out
This weekends govHack in Australia will be a great try out for this outstanding innovation.
John Wheeler in 1955
The missing theoretical physicist is John Wheeler.
Cost over ten years don't make sense
To get a saving of 500,000 tonnes of carbon that must be over ten years when compared to coal. For 10 years that'd cost $47 mil over the same amount of coal power. To purchase the same amount of carbon credits on the markets would only cost $10mil. I'm suposing the $37mil difference is the value of smugness.
'... protecting against a Fukushima-style catastrophe'
What catastrophe? No-one seriously injured or even killed. More like a minor industrial accident than a Bhopal style catastrophe.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...