4 posts • joined 5 Jun 2012
Try it out
This weekends govHack in Australia will be a great try out for this outstanding innovation.
John Wheeler in 1955
The missing theoretical physicist is John Wheeler.
Cost over ten years don't make sense
To get a saving of 500,000 tonnes of carbon that must be over ten years when compared to coal. For 10 years that'd cost $47 mil over the same amount of coal power. To purchase the same amount of carbon credits on the markets would only cost $10mil. I'm suposing the $37mil difference is the value of smugness.
'... protecting against a Fukushima-style catastrophe'
What catastrophe? No-one seriously injured or even killed. More like a minor industrial accident than a Bhopal style catastrophe.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst