3 posts • joined 5 Jun 2012
John Wheeler in 1955
The missing theoretical physicist is John Wheeler.
Cost over ten years don't make sense
To get a saving of 500,000 tonnes of carbon that must be over ten years when compared to coal. For 10 years that'd cost $47 mil over the same amount of coal power. To purchase the same amount of carbon credits on the markets would only cost $10mil. I'm suposing the $37mil difference is the value of smugness.
'... protecting against a Fukushima-style catastrophe'
What catastrophe? No-one seriously injured or even killed. More like a minor industrial accident than a Bhopal style catastrophe.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked