4 posts • joined 5 Jun 2012
Try it out
This weekends govHack in Australia will be a great try out for this outstanding innovation.
John Wheeler in 1955
The missing theoretical physicist is John Wheeler.
Cost over ten years don't make sense
To get a saving of 500,000 tonnes of carbon that must be over ten years when compared to coal. For 10 years that'd cost $47 mil over the same amount of coal power. To purchase the same amount of carbon credits on the markets would only cost $10mil. I'm suposing the $37mil difference is the value of smugness.
'... protecting against a Fukushima-style catastrophe'
What catastrophe? No-one seriously injured or even killed. More like a minor industrial accident than a Bhopal style catastrophe.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook